1. Your grades are not a measure of your value and worth.
2. A low or failing grade doesn’t make you worthless.
3. You are valuable because you are you.
4. You don’t have to prove anything to anybody.
5. You are unique, special, and have lots to give and offer.
6. You have people in your life who love and care for you.
7. When one door closes another always opens.
8. Life is full of opportunities, of second chances, and different paths and roads.
"Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder"
"I seem restless, but am deeply at ease. Branches tremble;the roots are still."
"Introverts, in contrast, may have strong social skills and enjoy parties and business meetings, but after a while wish they were home in their pajamas. They prefer to devote their social energies to close friends, colleagues, and family. They listen more than they talk, think before they speak, and often feel as if they express themselves better in writing than in conversation. They tend to dislike conflict. Many have a horror of small talk, but enjoy deep discussions."